Do you love nut butters? So do I! They go perfectly in dressings, dips and sauces. I’ve found a quick and easy way to make my own nut butters and I want you to know the secret!
Last night I made almond butter following these instructions:
- Place 3 cups of almonds (preferably soaked and dehydrated) into a food processor. I like to use raw spanish almonds because they don’t require the use of mass bee pollination operations that California almonds do.
- Process on high for 10-15 minutes or until rich and creamy.
- Store in a glass mason jar in the fridge for up to a month – lets be honest it won’t last that long ;)
Why do I love this?
- It assures there are no added ingredients that I don’t want in my diet.
- I love having a connection with the food I’m eating and putting my own energy into it, rather than eating something that came out of a factory.
- It assures me I’m getting the freshest product, which means higher nutrient content.
- I can see the nuts that went into my nut butter were free of mold and other junk I don’t want.
- I can keep it raw!
Check out the video below to see in more detail of how I easily made my almond butter.
I’d love to hear if you end up making almond or any other nut butter and how it turned out. Have a great day and I hope to see you again soon!
Health and Happiness,
Intuitive Connection Coach