The holidays are coming up, so I wanted to pass along a couple healthy holiday vegan recipes that you can take with you to share with your friends and family at your next holiday gathering!
These recipes are all raw vegan and really simple to make. I hope you get a chance to enjoy them:
Caramel Apple Dip
- 4 Apples (Any variety – I like Cameo or Ambrosia)
- 10 Fresh Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 Cup water
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (or less – you only need a tiny amount or you can omit it if you don’t consume added salt)
- 1 1/2 tsp lucuma powder (optional but recommended)
*You can find lucuma powder on Amazon.com or you can substitute it with a splash of vanilla extract.
- Place all ingredients (except the apples) into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce into a serving dish
- Slice your apples and dip as needed.
- ½ Head Small/Medium Red Cabbage
- 2 Large Apples (your favorite variety)
- 1 Bulb Fresh Fennel
- ½ Cup Cilantro
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Finely chop the cabbage in a food processor and place into a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the apples in the food processor and add to the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the fennel in the food processor and add to the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the cilantro in the food processor and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and cranberries to the mixture and thoroughly mix all ingredients.
Cucumber Dill Roll Ups
- 2 Ripe Avocado
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 green onions
- ½ Lemon Juice
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Dried or Fresh Dill
- Use a julienne peeler to slice the outside layer of the red bell pepper and place in a bowl.
- Add remaining red bell pepper, green onion and dill to the food processor and pulse till chopped.
- Add the avocado and lemon juice to the food processor and pulse until mixed well (like guacamole)
- Using a potato peeler, slice the cucumber length-wise into long thin strips.
- Add a thin layer of your guacamole mixture to each cucumber strip.
- Add a few red pepper strips to the left end of your cucumber strip.
- Starting from the left side, roll your strips gently until you reach the end of the cucumber strip.
If you make any of these recipes, please let me know what you think!
To you and your family’s health and happiness,
Intuitive Connection Coach
2 Replies to “3 Healthy Holiday Vegan Recipes For You”
I wanted to try the cucumber dill roll-ups but really dislike dill. is there another herb you’d suggest as an alternative?
I would try using cilantro or basil instead 🙂